About The Author
Sabarna Roy was Senior Vice President [Business Development] at Electrosteel Castings Limited and presently, he is the DI Business Head: Sales & Marketing at The Sandur Manganese and Iron Ores Limited at their Corporate Office in Bangalore, an author of ten Literary and three Technical critically-acclaimed bestselling books, TEDx Speaker, Champions of Change Award 2020 Winner, Times Excellence Award 2021 Winner in Indian Literature, and Golden Glory Award Winner for Critically Acclaimed Bestselling Author of the Year 2021. Sabarna Roy has been awarded the Right Choice Awards for Author of Eminence 2022.
Sabarna Roy has been selected among the India Today Group: Icons of India.
Sabarna Roy has received the Best Author to Watch 2022 Award from Indo-Global Entrepreneurship Conclave Delhi organized by Business Connect, and Best Author in Indian English Literature of 2022 at the Ninth Asia Education Summit 2022.
Azteca University, Mexico has conferred an Honorary Doctor of Arts to Sabarna Roy for his contributions to Post-modern Indian Literature.
Sabarna has received the Most Iconic Author of the Year, 2022 from the Government of Punjab.
Sabarna Roy’s literary works are:
- Frosted Glass
- Winter Poems
- Random Subterranean Mosaic: 2012 – 2018
- Etchings of the First Quarter of 2020
- Fractured Mosaic
- A Marriage, an Affair, and a Friendship.
- Tara and Sandy: Slow Dance of Infinite Stars
- Thirty Summer Poems and Conversations about a Murder
Sabarna Roy’s technical works are:
- Articles on Ductile Iron Pipelines and Framework Agreement Methodology
- Technological Trends in Water Sector for a Sustainable Solution
- Emerging Environmental Technologies and Policies.